- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: May 10 2020
- Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- May 10 2020
- 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Future of Organisations / Conscious Organisations
Embracing new stakeholders, technologies, values, structures and metrics.
On May 10th, we explored the future of organisations, institutions and movements from holistic perspectives: technological, economical, political, ecological, psychological, anthropological, cultural and social. The masculine and the feminine aspects combined.
Organisations used to be dominated by men but this seems to be changing now. Finally. Even at the country level we see changes in male-female leadership. At Conscious Learning Tribe we call this the recalibration of the gender balance. Actually, female prime ministers seem to be relatively more effective dealing with the CoVID-19 crisis until now (e.g. Taiwan, Iceland, Germany and New Zealand), as well as other female role models.
This is just one of the key changes impacting organisations today and in the future. As the leadership level but also the employee, customer, partner, investor and societal levels.
The following other questions will be addressed in our event:
- Where are we heading for in terms of organisations?
- What will be the core impact of CoVID-19 on how organisations are organised? (e.g. anti-fragile, from efficiency to adaptiveness, work-life balance, remote work, office becomes a hub for imagination, strategic and creative work and informal bonding / initiation / celebration)
- What is the role of blockchain, DAOs and AI in this future?
- What is the role of human employment relative to advancing technologies?
- Does this favour more female leadership and competencies? Why?
- How is competition changing in the future and what are the implications for organizational models?
- What is the role of digital platforms and digital ecosystems?
- How do we define conscious organisations?
- What are features of conscious organisations?
- What are the key differences with more traditional industrial organisations and exponential organisations?
- What is the role of purpose, values, culture and communities in these organisations?
- What is the value of rituals, meditation, dance, ceremonies, symbols, tribes and other spiritual practices in stabilising the organisation in an exponential world?
- How do measure these new features if any?
These questions and more importantly YOUR questions were answered by sharing a few practical case studies by all our panelists. In start-ups, scale-ups, purpose driven movements, corporate, institutions and even ancient tribes.
Like all our events we will open and close our 2 hour session with meditations to enable the group energy towards presenting, with additional surprises.